- I believe every person who sees the depth of their need and the beauty of Christ will willingly come to Christ
- I believe that no one is able or willing to see the depths of their sin or the beauty of Christ unless God reveals it to them.
- I believe God reveals a man’s sin and Christ’s beauty to those He calls.
- I believe that everyone the Father wills to call will believe
- I believe that all who believe choose willingly to do so because God has shown himself as beautiful.
- I believe God has good purposes in not revealing Himself as beautiful to every person
6 is probably the least palatable to the church, but it is most clearly stated in Romans 9